Browse our Foam Products
Download our Product List (PDF)
Download Adobe Reader
- 1020 (WHITE): A low-density foam with a soft feel. This foam is ideal for bedding cores and mattress toppers.
- 1840 (GREEN): A high-density seat foam with a medium firm feel. This foam is often used in seating applications consisting of 5 inches of thickness or above.
- 1550 (CHARCOAL): A medium-density foam with a firm feel. This foam is ideal for packaging, case inserts and any other cushion application.
- 2250 (BLUE): Our premium high density foam with a firm feel. This foam is ideal for seating, mattress and most other cushion requirements. Common applications include; mattresses, mattress toppers, sofa cushions and church pews.
- 2790 (YELLOW): Our most dense premium foam product with an ultra firm feel. This foam is used in applications that require rigid support. Common applications include; gymnasium mats, motorcycle seats and bar stools.
- V-LOFT: A high quality outdoor foam with a firm feel. This product is a 2.5 density fiber that is great on any outdoor seating application.
- POLY-FIBER: Our premium pillow filler is a great way to give your sofa pillows a fresh look.
- DACRON: A polyester fiber with high resistance to stretching and high tensile strength.
- Max-Adhesive: Upholstery adhesive is especially formulated to bond foam-to-foam, as well as foam-to-fabric, wood, particle board, cardboard, metal and fiberglass. A web spray pattern that offers low soak-in, instant tack, is clear, and develops flexible bonds.
- Camie 610 Silicone: Release spray prevents sticking in gluing, sealing and molding operations.